- Several examples of Sufi saying ‘FU** YOU’ to The Man (and being adorable in the process)
- Smudge’s gold-standard, industry-approved waking up method
- If you’ve ever lay in bed wondering what a mediterranean tortoise eating a slice of cucumber would look like… this one’s for you
- Presenting doggy yoga (aka doga)
- Cool or just plain creepy?
Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Amy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… tvkapherr on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Client #123: Lottie
- 5,632 hits
Tag Archives: pet sitting
Phase 1 (the “busy” phase) – First he just clambers around the room in a busy fashion, circling around, jumping on cupboards, knocking things over, general “busy-ness”. There’s the slight, niggling concern that he’s chewing up my one and only … Continue reading
If you’ve ever lay in bed wondering what a mediterranean tortoise eating a slice of cucumber would look like… this one’s for you
I have no idea why some of these poses are called what they are. Who came up with these anyway…?
After reviewing the video, I turned back towards my amphibious friend and this is what I found: WHAT THE HELL, FROGS!?
Favourite area to be pet: The left cheek (God help you if you try patting the right one…) Favourite pastime: Meowing for no apparent reason WHATSOEVER Mortal enemy: Henry the vacuum cleaner MORE PHOTOS