- Several examples of Sufi saying ‘FU** YOU’ to The Man (and being adorable in the process)
- Smudge’s gold-standard, industry-approved waking up method
- If you’ve ever lay in bed wondering what a mediterranean tortoise eating a slice of cucumber would look like… this one’s for you
- Presenting doggy yoga (aka doga)
- Cool or just plain creepy?
Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Amy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… tvkapherr on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Client #123: Lottie
- 5,633 hits
Tag Archives: pets
Phase 1 (the “busy” phase) – First he just clambers around the room in a busy fashion, circling around, jumping on cupboards, knocking things over, general “busy-ness”. There’s the slight, niggling concern that he’s chewing up my one and only … Continue reading
If you’ve ever lay in bed wondering what a mediterranean tortoise eating a slice of cucumber would look like… this one’s for you
I have no idea why some of these poses are called what they are. Who came up with these anyway…?
I unearthed this gem while going through some old photos in my family home. By my calculations, I would have been about 8 at the time. This would have been before Trixy went completely feral and began living under the … Continue reading
Let me tell you some things about Mini. Mini became a member of my family 16 years ago, at which point she was about the size of a hand. Soon after, she suffered a traumatic incident when my brother was … Continue reading