- Several examples of Sufi saying ‘FU** YOU’ to The Man (and being adorable in the process)
- Smudge’s gold-standard, industry-approved waking up method
- If you’ve ever lay in bed wondering what a mediterranean tortoise eating a slice of cucumber would look like… this one’s for you
- Presenting doggy yoga (aka doga)
- Cool or just plain creepy?
Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Amy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… tvkapherr on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Client #123: Lottie
- 5,632 hits
Tag Archives: dalmatians
I have no idea why some of these poses are called what they are. Who came up with these anyway…?
Favourite Activity: Eating anything and everything (where your average person/animal would look at common household items such as a rug or, say, their own bed as being inedible and thus to be consumed with caution, Lottie isn’t troubled by such … Continue reading
Sometimes Charlie doesn’t have an appetite when it comes to meal time. This is all well and good except that I have to monitor them while they eat because otherwise Lottie, who never has an appetite problem, will have two … Continue reading
This is the food the dalmatians eat. It’s like a cereal… a fantastic, nutritious, meat-filled cereal. You have no idea how much I want to dig in there. But then there are societal expectations and my own self respect to … Continue reading
Type – Dalmatian Favourite Activities – Inappropriate licking, weaving excitedly through fields Special Skills – Shivering when it’s not even cold Favourite Disney movie – Pocahontas