- Several examples of Sufi saying ‘FU** YOU’ to The Man (and being adorable in the process)
- Smudge’s gold-standard, industry-approved waking up method
- If you’ve ever lay in bed wondering what a mediterranean tortoise eating a slice of cucumber would look like… this one’s for you
- Presenting doggy yoga (aka doga)
- Cool or just plain creepy?
Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Amy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… tvkapherr on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Client #123: Lottie
- 5,637 hits
Tag Archives: Norfolk
I have no idea why some of these poses are called what they are. Who came up with these anyway…? Advertisements
After reviewing the video, I turned back towards my amphibious friend and this is what I found: WHAT THE HELL, FROGS!?
Favourite Activity: Eating anything and everything (where your average person/animal would look at common household items such as a rug or, say, their own bed as being inedible and thus to be consumed with caution, Lottie isn’t troubled by such … Continue reading
Sometimes Charlie doesn’t have an appetite when it comes to meal time. This is all well and good except that I have to monitor them while they eat because otherwise Lottie, who never has an appetite problem, will have two … Continue reading
I have OFFICIALLY shoveled enough horse manure for a lifetime. There should be some kind of vaccuum cleaner especially designed to pick up horse manure. Yeahh, a hoover for horse manure. Brilliant. Wait till the guys on Dragon’s Den get … Continue reading