- Several examples of Sufi saying ‘FU** YOU’ to The Man (and being adorable in the process)
- Smudge’s gold-standard, industry-approved waking up method
- If you’ve ever lay in bed wondering what a mediterranean tortoise eating a slice of cucumber would look like… this one’s for you
- Presenting doggy yoga (aka doga)
- Cool or just plain creepy?
Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Amy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… tvkapherr on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Client #123: Lottie
- 5,632 hits
Tag Archives: Dogs
I have no idea why some of these poses are called what they are. Who came up with these anyway…?
Let me tell you some things about Mini. Mini became a member of my family 16 years ago, at which point she was about the size of a hand. Soon after, she suffered a traumatic incident when my brother was … Continue reading
As all my assignments up until the new year involve looking after cats, I feel it’s time to address my complicated feelings when it comes to those of the feline persuasion. Now, in order to explain to you my feelings … Continue reading
Favourite Activity: Eating anything and everything (where your average person/animal would look at common household items such as a rug or, say, their own bed as being inedible and thus to be consumed with caution, Lottie isn’t troubled by such … Continue reading
Sometimes Charlie doesn’t have an appetite when it comes to meal time. This is all well and good except that I have to monitor them while they eat because otherwise Lottie, who never has an appetite problem, will have two … Continue reading