- Several examples of Sufi saying ‘FU** YOU’ to The Man (and being adorable in the process)
- Smudge’s gold-standard, industry-approved waking up method
- If you’ve ever lay in bed wondering what a mediterranean tortoise eating a slice of cucumber would look like… this one’s for you
- Presenting doggy yoga (aka doga)
- Cool or just plain creepy?
Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Amy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Several examples of Sufi sayin… tvkapherr on Several examples of Sufi sayin… Perthboy on Client #123: Lottie
- 5,637 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2013
I unearthed this gem while going through some old photos in my family home. By my calculations, I would have been about 8 at the time. This would have been before Trixy went completely feral and began living under the … Continue reading
Let me tell you some things about Mini. Mini became a member of my family 16 years ago, at which point she was about the size of a hand. Soon after, she suffered a traumatic incident when my brother was … Continue reading
Since starting this blog, there’s been many trains but nothing in the way of planes and labradors… that is, until now. The reason for this is that I’ve recently flown into my home town of Perth, Australia for the wedding … Continue reading
Earlier on, he was lying on my lap and purring and everything. Here’s a photo of Paws hiding his face in shame: For a link to the cat he used to be CLICK HERE.